Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

How create stucco to twine round window
Read 1058 times
* April 07, 2010, 03:10:54 AM
Hi!

I have one question. I will stucco to twine round window, on (exterior) wall. I make now shutters, but no okay, above and under window empity.

Sorry for my english.

thx

* April 07, 2010, 06:44:53 AM
Hi,  Welcome to the Forum,

I am not sure exactly what you mean by Stucco - I presume a moulding above and below the window. 

If you require something fairly fancy it would need to be created especially, but you can make almost any shape you want within TFP. The moulding above the window in the image below (and the vent above it) were made in TFP but all sorts of shapes are possibly as the second image illustrates. It is quite easy to do.

If you could provide a photo or drawing of something similar to what you want, I can describe the best way to make it.

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* April 07, 2010, 09:49:13 PM
Hi!
Thank you for the answer. Yes, it is design which can be seen on a first picture (Gable Vent andCrosshead.jpg), above the window element I call it stucco. Onto all of the sides of the window I would love from him. Please, write it, how I would be able to make it.

thx

speter

* April 08, 2010, 09:17:43 AM
Hi again,

I have been putting together a tutorial on making custom shapes which will give you all the instructions.  It is not quite finsihed but hopefully will be in the next day or do.  Call in again tomorrow.

Allan

Allan Chesney,

* April 11, 2010, 08:45:28 AM
Sorry,

It took a little longer than expected but it is done now - turned out to be 7 pages (PDF) so probably more details than you expected.  I have posted it in the Tips and Tricks section so follow this link: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.msg5475.html#msg5475.

Ask again if you can't follow any points.

Allan

Allan Chesney,