Register

TurboFloorPlan 2019 is Shipping!!!

Serena Lakes Plaza Exterior Design
Read 5939 times
* June 24, 2012, 11:46:00 PM
Hi Robert,

....  Are you saying that all my images I posted "Will be Deleted from this Forum"  ??? and  >:(  Not being informed sooner  and being mislead by the Allowed files and Restrictions  :( ......
NO - your image will not be deleted!! You are not to blame in any way and have no reason to feel bad about it. It is my fault entirely.
BMP is one of the file types listed and MB total is 4MB - so what you did was fine.  The fault is mine in the I added BMP as an allowable file type some time ago, so that some Photoboards with Magenta could be exchanged. The intention was to remove it again afterwards, but I decided to just monitor it to see if it got overused. 

Even though it defaults to BMP, most users set the save file on TFP to save as JPG, so that is what they usually post and there has not been a problem. Your first few posts were JPG, so I did not even look at future ones from that perspective until Jack noticed they were BMP.  A more common problem is people posting very large images, which also use a lot of memory but are also hard to view, as they involve constant scrolling and you only see a small part of the image at any one time. A width of 900 pixels is about the maximum, without it involving scroll bars.

Jack is aware of an earlier occasion when images had to be deleted, but they will always delete the oldest ones first, so yours would be quite safe for some time. It is a shame when images have to be deleted though, as they often tell more of the story than the words do, so that is why we are conscious of the memory aspects of the forum.

Allan
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:04:36 AM by Allan Chesney »

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* June 25, 2012, 12:14:18 AM
Hi Garry,

I took a photo of a gumtree at the bottom of my street, used Photoshop to cut out the background and turn it magenta, then had this practice render.  I'm quite pleased with the detail...there are a couple of small areas of purple, but I can live with that.
Looks great! good shadow too!   Real good "Aussie" tree!! I could use it if you would like to share it. I am always looking for different ones ;)

The 'pink' pixels should be easy to remove. Photoshop would have a similar tool to PaintShopPro where you just select a colour (the wrong pink - or pinks) and replace it with another one - the correct one (or a leaf colour if appropriate).

Allan

Allan Chesney,

* June 26, 2012, 09:27:11 AM
Hi Rob, Garry and everyone,

I have taken the liberty of splitting this topic and moved the balance of it to a new topic in the Ticks and Tricks section, since we had moved into talking about tree photoboards. You will find I have also added TARGA (.tga) as a file type that can be used on the forum.
Hopefully others will find it easier that way and others may want to share trees they have too.

You will find the 'new post' here: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,2320.0.html

Allan

Allan Chesney,

* June 27, 2012, 03:26:48 PM

funrob29  :

I like the layout and lighting used in this project.   The lighting at night looks very realistic.

garystan

June 27, 2012, 08:42:49 PM
Thanks Gary  8)

Robert

Robert De Jesus Perez
Miami, FL.

FUNRAISE-Desgns ;)
AutoCad
ProArchitect
TurboCad Pro V20
TurboFLOORPLAN Home Landscape Pro V16

* July 02, 2012, 04:36:04 PM

funrob29 :

Okay..........here's a night-time scene for ya'.    I call it  Park Bridge at Night.

garystan

July 02, 2012, 04:41:06 PM
I like it, specially the large stone-work in the bridge, very effective...it's a pity the stone pattern on the distant walls repeats.

Gaz

Garry Wilson
Adelaide, South Australia

HP i7, Windows 8
TURBOFloorPlan3D Home & Landscape PRO v16
ProArchitect
Envisioneer
TurboCAD PRO Platinum v20