Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

I'm still her!! But not so often
Read 1312 times
February 26, 2012, 03:50:20 PM
Hi every friends!
I'm still her but not so active as before, but I hope to be more active after Juni month. The reason to that is that I have begun study, in old days,  Webdesign on  Blekinge Institute of Technology, this course will go for 22 weeks. I'm study from my home at distance by my computer, actually one of my study friends is a Swedish women how live in Australia. I will check in on you and maybe comment, but not so much more at least not before the course is finish.

Have a nice journey in the wonderful world of TurboFloorPlan, see you soon!

Robert

Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

* February 26, 2012, 05:59:47 PM
Hi Robert,

Thanks for letting us know what you are doing and all the best in your studies.

Web design is fascinating and I am sure you will enjoy it. I spent the last 10 years of my working life as a website manager / designer and thoroughly enjoyed it - still do but just for friend's businesses now. The most exciting part was being able to use TurboFloorPlan to create web applications - I have do doubt those possibilities will come to your mind too.

I seariously need to re-do my own website - it is so old (as you can see by some of the Floorplan images - they are version 4 !!!  ::) )

Hope it all works out well for you.

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* February 27, 2012, 08:15:02 AM
Hi Robert

Glad to hear from you  :D

Best wishes with the course

Pat

February 28, 2012, 07:10:17 AM
Thanks Allan and Pat!
 Allan that to use TFP in webdesign looks like a interesting project, I actually suggest on off my fellow studies friend, that will make a website abut her renovating  of a old house, that I can help with some 3D images of the house.

I have help a friend in US to illustrate a novel he wrote, abut a school, some of the image are in the gallery.

Robert

Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

* February 28, 2012, 07:37:54 AM
Hi Robert,

Re TFP for web applications:
I have posted these links somewhere before fairly recently I think, so you may have seen them, but both these projects were done with TFP, the first one using extensive animations.
www.synergy.net.au/renovator (renovating an existing home to make it energy efficient).
www.synergy.net.au/envirohome  (designing a new home so it is energy efficient).

I have ideas to use TFP for my own site to make it like a walk around gallery but.....  I will get time some day - I hope!! ;)

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional