A new 'Sun Room'

Started by garystan, September 25, 2012, 06:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garystan

Okay guys (gals) :

Here's another idea..................

garystan

Doug.S

In my mind (and I could be wrong as everyone has their own opinion/desires/etc.) . . .  a "sun" room would have large windows all around (as is possible depending on walls etc.) and room has lots of plants/flowers as to appear like a transition to bring the outside in and be able to soak up the sun.

Google result: "The term sunroom can mean slightly different things to different people. By definition, a sunroom is an enclosed room or porch specifically created to allow as much sunlight in as possible. Sunrooms have lots of glass or synthetic window materials — many include floor-to-ceiling windows and glass roofs. When people refer to a sunroom, many times they use the terms conservatory, greenhouse, sundeck, sun lounge, sun porch and solarium as synonyms although builders define these terms more specifically."

the cad man

Love the effect of the sunlight falling across the carpet through the windows...very inviting!

Gaz
Garry Wilson
Adelaide, South Australia

HP i7, Windows 8
TURBOFloorPlan3D Home & Landscape PRO v16
ProArchitect
Envisioneer
TurboCAD PRO Platinum v20