Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

A new 'Sun Room'
Read 759 times
* September 25, 2012, 03:30:58 PM

Okay guys (gals) :

Here's another idea..................

garystan

* September 25, 2012, 05:58:07 PM
In my mind (and I could be wrong as everyone has their own opinion/desires/etc.) . . .  a "sun" room would have large windows all around (as is possible depending on walls etc.) and room has lots of plants/flowers as to appear like a transition to bring the outside in and be able to soak up the sun.

Google result: "The term sunroom can mean slightly different things to different people. By definition, a sunroom is an enclosed room or porch specifically created to allow as much sunlight in as possible. Sunrooms have lots of glass or synthetic window materials many include floor-to-ceiling windows and glass roofs. When people refer to a sunroom, many times they use the terms conservatory, greenhouse, sundeck, sun lounge, sun porch and solarium as synonyms although builders define these terms more specifically."

September 26, 2012, 02:28:10 PM
Love the effect of the sunlight falling across the carpet through the windows...very inviting!

Gaz

Garry Wilson
Adelaide, South Australia

HP i7, Windows 8
TURBOFloorPlan3D Home & Landscape PRO v16
ProArchitect
Envisioneer
TurboCAD PRO Platinum v20