Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Holidays
Read 1189 times
* December 23, 2012, 11:55:41 AM

Hi everybody :

Just want to wish everyone a  Merry Christmas.  May it be a happy and joyous time for you.

garystan

* December 23, 2012, 01:19:42 PM
And the same to you, and to all our forum friends. A big thankyou to Allan, Jack and Douglas for their help during the year solving our many problems. Without your help it would have been difficult to master TFP. Predicted Christmas day temperature in my part of the world is 41 degrees C, so well will be looking for ice and shade.
Merry Christmas, Bob

* December 25, 2012, 04:36:29 PM
Hi Bob,

Glad to help.

Looks like Perth is heading the same way as the forcast is for 39-41 every day for the next 7 days! Looks like a BIG airconditioning bill is on the way. :( My wife wants to move to England!

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* December 25, 2012, 08:21:25 PM
Allan, your wife is obviously a pom if she want to move to England. My daughter was in London last week and she could not wait to get back home, bitterly cold and windy.
Bob

* December 25, 2012, 11:23:31 PM
Hi Bob,

She isn't actually. I am tbe pom, she comes from SA (Lobethal). Don' worry, I know what England is like - that is why we are still in Australia!   ;D

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional