Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Import file
Read 1156 times
* August 27, 2013, 07:12:34 AM
Hello,
I wanted to know if an information and possible, I wanted to know what format they were imported program the various accessories for furniture because it is just that I started using it and then nn soo an expert. Appearance news and thanks for the time allowed.

* August 28, 2013, 07:23:32 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum,

I am sorry but I am not quite sure what you are asking but you can import into TurboFloorPlan files that are 3DS, SKP (SketchUp) and DXF. Some of these file types can be very large, so be careful about importing too many as it can make the program become very slow.

If that does not answer your question you may have to ask again.

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* August 29, 2013, 02:05:09 AM
Hello Allan,
first of all thank you for your risposta.Forse nn nn myself clear because they are not a large acquaintance of English anyway :) I use adobe illustrator and I first tried to export a logo made ​​by me as well as evidence in formats that thou hast suggested this even before you ask the question in the forum, nn what I can do and import them into the program Turbo Floorplanner 3d ie when I go to put the matter right format nn me select either ie in the list of selected objects to import nn selected not even a file after I selected this you know? and nn know what to do and I'm stuck here because the format and also the right and wrong nn.

Bull-1

* August 29, 2013, 08:07:33 AM
If I am understanding you correctly, I assume you are trying to add an image (logo) into the program. If this is correct you should be able to follow the directions in the images below. It can be a JPG or BMP format. Save your image into the Textures folder (see Settings / Program Settings / General to see where the Textures folder is located on your computer) and it will then be available in the import dialog box for you to select (first image). The image was made to show how to add a Stone texture. In your case you would probably want to import your logo into the Pictures Group.

After you have imported the image you will have to apply it onto a suitable surface, such as a Mirror (from Interior Accessories / Decorative - "Wall Mirror 5" for example). Make the Mirror the size you want the image to be in the model and you can change the image size to match this if necessary using the Texture Mapping (second image).

I hope that answers your question.

Allan
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:10:45 AM by Allan Chesney »

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* August 30, 2013, 05:03:35 AM
Hello allan

Thanks for your time .... I'll risapere :)