Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Mayfair
Read 1253 times
October 08, 2014, 05:42:04 PM
Hi everyone,
Just downloaded a trial of 2015.
Wow, a steep learning curve as I have to unlearn all my previous knowledge and start like a Newbie again...frustrating!
Here's my first play at rendering using a supplied sample design; The Mayfair.
I like the room drop-in capabilities...makes designing the layout very fast and easy.
I like the new rendering speed...but the lack of variety of output/export file options may see me return to the older software.
(Collada or skp would be nice)

Gaz

Garry Wilson
Adelaide, South Australia

HP i7, Windows 8
TURBOFloorPlan3D Home & Landscape PRO v16
ProArchitect
Envisioneer
TurboCAD PRO Platinum v20

October 08, 2014, 05:59:36 PM
Hi Gaz,

Nice house!
TFP,  as any program, has a learning curve. The best way to learn the program, IMO, is practice + practice + practice => Read and follow the manual (this is important), see the videos => try to create elements not related with your project, so you will become familiar with the commands and how to develop the different components.
If you are interested to learn the program, check my e-books (links are below, in my signature), one of them is free.

Patricia

October 08, 2014, 06:15:59 PM
Thanks Patricia, I'll take a look.

Gaz

Garry Wilson

HP i7, Windows 8
ProArchitect
Envisioneer

October 08, 2014, 06:57:35 PM
Gaz,

No problem!  :)

Of course, if you have questions, just post them at the Forum: I'll be glad to help.
In addition, if you have a special project and you need to export it to VRML, just let me know and I will export it for you.

Patricia

October 09, 2014, 04:35:28 PM
Hey Patricia,

Just put a question up for you "Raised bath" in the "Looking for help" area.

Thanks
Gaz

Garry Wilson

HP i7, Windows 8
ProArchitect
Envisioneer

October 09, 2014, 06:49:07 PM
Just answered!  :)

Patricia

* November 24, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Cadman :

Well, considering you're new to TFP 2015, you've got a good start.  I tried the "new" TFP, but, the project never did turn out that great....kinda cartoonish.  Where as Personal Architect gave the same  (fantastic) result as version 16 of TFP.   No offense.

garystan