Just released! my Training & Tutorials eBook exclusive for TFP users (Versions 17 and 2015), combining my architectural knowledge with my TFP experience.
Check all the features http://www.imsidesign.com/Products/TurboFLOORPLAN/TurboFloorPlan-Training-Tutorials
About the book: this e-book contains all the necessary elements to learn and master the TurboFloorPlan® programs.
The information can be used and accessed in different ways.
- Following the entire e-book provides a complete training to learn the TurboFloorPlan® programs, not only by following tutorials and guides, but understanding how the program thinks (Understanding the Walls, Understanding the Elevations, etc.)
- The tutorials show the “How To” for specific uses: How to start a project? How to insert a picture and landscape it? , How to create a walk-out basement? How to slope a lot? Just to name a few.
- The Visual Guides are graphic solutions that allow the visualization of the tools’ concepts.
- All the Power Tools included with the programs are individually explained with images, training guides, and tutorials.
- Questions and answers by topic and general issues, that reflect the most asked and answered posts at the TurboFloorPlan® Public Forum as well as the most prominent questions asked during training sessions.
- Topics and tools are linked on the screen, so, while you are consulting an item, you can easily access the additional information.
- You can search the information by content, by topic or by keyword.
- The constructive elements include the necessary technical information. For example: the roof chapter includes a glossary explaining the names of the different parts of a roof as well as the name and development of 21 different types of roofs. Or, if you wish to develop a staircase, for example, you will find not only how to create it using TurboFloorPlan®, but also, how stairs are calculated in real life.
- The e-book contains more than 52,000 words and more than 1000 color images (showing tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots), covering the TurboFloorPlan® programs Version 17 and Version 2015.
I hope that you find it useful, and that you will enjoy reading this e-book as much as I enjoyed writing it!