Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Using Help in Version 18.0.1.1001
Read 629 times
* May 02, 2016, 12:46:39 PM
I just bought TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Deluxe 2016 last Friday. Running on Windows 10. When I click Help on the top menu, then select User's Guide, it just opens the Windows file browser in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\IMSI Design\TurboFloorPlan Deluxe 2016". There are a bunch of unhelpful subfolders and a bunch of dll files, ini files, exe files, and NO HELP!

Is this normal behavior? I'm doing pretty well figuring things out with the online videos and trial and error, but a normal searchable help system would be helpful.

May 02, 2016, 01:19:08 PM
Is this normal behavior? I'm doing pretty well figuring things out with the online videos and trial and error, but a normal searchable help system would be helpful.

Nope, this is not the normal behavior and yes, the program includes a searchable User's Guide (502 pages).

As you can see in the image attached, if you go to Help => User's Guide or if you click F1 in your keyboard, a PDF file called "TurboFloorPlan.pdf" will open. In your computer, this file is located in the same folder of the main program => C:\Program Files (x86)\IMSI Design\TurboFloorPlan Pro 2016

If the file "TurboFloorPlan.pdf" is not opening, I think that you have an installation problem, that only the IMSI / TFP technical assistance can solve. It is free for this type of issue.
https://www.turbocad.com/content/turbofloorplan

Hope this helps!

Patricia