Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Quick Reference Guide for TFP?
Read 602 times
* May 22, 2016, 11:24:14 AM
I have been evaluating TFP & Envisioneer11 prior to purchase. One thing I really like about the Envisioneer product is the Quick Reference Guide (see attachment). I haven't been able to find anything similar for TFP, although a lot of the Envisioneer icons seem to apply to TFP. Any insight as to where I can find one of these for TFP?

Thanks,
Mike

May 22, 2016, 12:58:04 PM
Hi Mike,

I have been evaluating TFP & Envisioneer11 prior to purchase. One thing I really like about the Envisioneer product is the Quick Reference Guide . Any insight as to where I can find one of these for TFP?

If you are evaluating the programs, I am assuming that you are looking for the information included with the demo version, right?

There are different options =>
1 - when you pass the mouse over any tool or element in the program, the tooltips are activated, showing a quick reference of the tool as well as the link to the user guide and the tutorials (see attached 1 => this is an example of tooltip for the wall tool)
2 - the user's guide includes several graphics showing the Quick tour (see attached 2)
3 - You can check the online tutorials.

Patricia G.