Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Need to chnge the lot (land) size in my design
Read 501 times
* July 06, 2016, 09:53:07 AM
Hello All,
Can anyone assist - I've drawn a house plan and got it basically as I need it BUT the plot / lot size I seem to be landed with is NOT what I want and I cannot find a way to resize it. It says the lot is smaller than the boundary of the design !!

July 06, 2016, 11:38:25 AM
Hi there,

Go To => Design => Lot Properties => the default is 200'x 200' => change the dimensions as necessary.
Keep in mind that this will change the dimensions of the workspace => these settings are not the property lines (located in the Landscape tab)

TFP, as any program, has a learning curve. The best way to learn the program, IMO, is practice + practice + practice => Read and follow the manual (this is important), see the videos => try to create elements not related with your project, so you will become familiar with the commands and how to develop the different components.
Also, in order to narrow the problems described in your posts, I'd suggest to include the information regarding program name as well the version number (different programs include different features).

Patricia G.