Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Landscape Survey Coordinates
Read 1104 times
* July 07, 2016, 09:33:40 AM
TouboFLOORPLAN Pro 2016 Ver 18.0.1.1001

I wanted to use the   Landscape      Property Line       Survey Coordinates       feature. 
I have studied the manual and watched the video several times but cannot get the    ‘Survey Coordinates’      window to pop up.

This is an important feature for me, as one of the lots is pie shaped and knowing if the house will fit is the first step in my process. 

Thank you

July 07, 2016, 09:49:43 AM
Hi there,

although the survey coordinates method is described in the user's guide, this feature is not available in TFP V18.
The user's guide is generic for several products / programs.

Patricia G.

* July 07, 2016, 12:07:21 PM
Thank you for the reply,

This is an important feature for me, What product offers the Survey Coordinates function?

July 07, 2016, 05:49:00 PM
Hi there,

You're welcome!  :)

As I stated, the user guide is generic for different products. I'd suggest to check with the sales department https://www.turbocad.com/content/sales-support

Some workarounds:
- If you have the survey as a CAD file, you can import the file and use => Convert to => property line
- If you have the survey as a raster file => you can import the file and trace it.

If you are interested => if you wish to input the coordinates for the TFP file, I can provide this service for you. Just email me at punchhelpers (at) punchhelpers.com

Patricia G.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:21:46 PM by Patricia G. »

* July 09, 2016, 12:15:53 PM
Thank you again for the reply,

I will try the work around you suggested and if I can not figure it out I will re post and ask for your help.

You have been terrific and I truly appreciate your help.

J

July 09, 2016, 12:30:47 PM
Hi there,

You're welcome! :)

Patricia G.