Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

3D Preview
Read 403 times
* October 28, 2016, 01:19:59 PM
Good afternoon,

I've been using TurboFloorPlan3D Home & Landscape Deluxe 16.  I was just wondering if there was a way that I can make the area that is visible in the 3D cameras larger.  The way it is now, I see a green rectangle on the 2D design that shows what will be visible when I switch to a 3D camera, but it doesn't include the whole design and I am unable to click on this boundary to move it.  I can't figure out how to increase this to show all of the items and the entire project when I switch over to a 3D camera.  If you can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

* October 28, 2016, 02:36:20 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sorry but I am having difficulty understanding the problem from your description. Could you please post an image of what you are seeing on the screen?  This will make it much higher easier to tell you what to do. Normally you can just use the zoom wheel  on the mouse to bring things close  or the various navigation tools to move around.

Allan

Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

* October 31, 2016, 04:18:44 PM
On the attached screenshot "1", the green line to the right side is what I'm trying to increase the side of.  I can't click on it or drag it to increase the boundary.  In screenshot "2" you can see that this line shows what will be visible in the 3D cameras.  The building I am working on is rather large, and some of it is outside of this area and I can't see those sections when I'm using a 3D camera.  I'm just wondering how I can increase this area so everything can be seen in the 3D view.

* October 31, 2016, 08:38:26 PM
It looks as though the building is far too big for the Terrain (the ground). 

Easily fixed - just go into Settings /  Program Settings / Terrain and increase its size considerably (probably 4-5 times the size). It will extend on all sides not just the one you are trying to move. I am guessing that the dotted line that seems to connect to the green line on the Camera View in image 2, represents the Terrain under the building, so it should extend Ok on all sides and the building will be centred in the Terrain. If it is not central (or near enough), ask again and I will explain now to move the whole building to the centre of the Terrain.

Allan

Allan Chesney,

* November 01, 2016, 03:46:09 AM
That worked!  Thank you very much for all of your help.

* November 01, 2016, 04:59:53 AM
No problem! All the best  with your project.

Allan

Allan Chesney,