Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Four door pantry
Read 109 times
* May 10, 2017, 04:23:06 PM
How do I create a pantry with four doors, two short doors on the top, two long ones on the bottom?

May 10, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
Hi there,

Pantry Cabinet: this model can be developed using the base cabinet or, if you don't like it, use the bookshelf unit (pointed with red arrows in the image attached) and change the parts => insert the cabinet => select the cabinet => adjust the dimensions => click on the base doors button (outlined in magenta in the image attached) => If you wish 2 doors, write the number 2 in the count field (pointed with a blue arrow in the image attached) => use the "stacked" option (pointed with a green arrow in the image attached) to set the doors'position => unselect the "inset" option (pointed with a yellow arrow in the image attached) => your pantry cabinet is ready, as shown in the image attached. If you wish 4 doors, use 4 instead of 2 doors.

* May 12, 2017, 03:05:31 PM
Thank you.

Another way we figured out to do it was to insert a full cabinet (wall and base)
change to base cabinet height to 61"
remove the backsplash by unchecking the box next to "back"
remove the countertop by setting thickness to 0
remove drawers from base cabinet by setting count to 0
change the base door height to 56"
change top cabinet elevation to 0, it's depth to 24" and it's height to 31"
And the top door height was set at 2' 3-7/8"

This allows there to be two top doors of the pantry and two longer bottom doors of the pantry for a 4 door look that we normally do for out kitchens.

I have attached a pdf showing what this would end up looking like in a room with 9' ceilings

May 12, 2017, 05:21:49 PM
You're welcome!  :)

Your model looks nice!
There are different options to create cabinets.
When you use the full cabinet, there is a slight difference in the material shadow (up and down)
This is why I prefer to use the bookcase or a base cabinet. In the case of the base cabinets, you can use the drawers as doors => remove the counter and backsplash => set the dimensions and doors heights => set the styles to match.
See attached.