Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

Electrical Plan Tab - Missing Elements
Read 131 times
* July 19, 2017, 08:54:53 AM
I was trying to place a Circuit Panel.  In the TFP user guide, it says to click the Circuit Panel Tool from the Automation toolset. 

The snapshot of the Electrical Plan Tab in the User Guide comes with this notice about features only available in Pro.

I am running TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 2017, Version:  19.0.7.1021
However, I don't appear to have that on my menu.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong?  I must have missed a step somewhere.  Is there a patch or something I'm missing or a different "Pro" version?

I went to the Help menu and ran the "Check for Updates..." and the result is "Punch Updater - You have the latest version of the software."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:13:04 AM by ElasticHeart »

July 19, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
Hi there,

As is stated in the User Guide not all the features are included with the TFP programs (Pro or Deluxe).
The User Guide is generic for all the products developed by the manufacturer.

* July 20, 2017, 04:35:22 AM
Please advise as to which version(s) contain the toolbar option I'm looking for?

July 20, 2017, 05:08:10 AM
Please advise as to which version(s) contain the toolbar option I'm looking for?
The manufacturer of the program (Punch Software) has different programs with different brands and different features.
In this case, the TFP programs don't include the Circuit Panel Tool / Automation toolset.

* July 21, 2017, 08:10:59 AM
The manufacturer of the program (Punch Software) has different programs with different brands and different features.
In this case, the TFP programs don't include the Circuit Panel Tool / Automation toolset.

OK, but which program does?

July 21, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

OK, but which program does?
I'd suggest that you check this with the Tech Dept.
https://www.turbocad.com/content/turbofloorplan