Register

TurboFloorPlan 2017 is Shipping!!!

can rooms be grouped ?
Read 271 times
* February 22, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
I am a new user to turboFloorplan deluxe 2017.  I am working on a design with 2 master suites and was wondering if
I can draw one master layout (bedroom, closets, bath etc)  and then move around or copy and paste the suite as a unit?  It would be nice to be able to try different locations for the second master suite with out having to redraw all of the components at different locations on the drawing or on a second floor.

February 22, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
Hi there,

There are two ways:
1 - If you wish to include the walls => draw the first set => select all => copy => paste => move around as desired => I'd suggest that you create a perimeter with a shape in the Detail tab, so you can use the shape as "handle" to move the elements (you can delete the shape after). Of course, you can move the set using Edit => Move. Or, you can use the arrows in your keyboard.
2 - If you wish to create a set just with the furniture and elements => draw the first set => select the elements => Go to the Templates tab => Create a template => you can drag and drop it in the new location.
Hope this helps.