Please, follow these Forum Rules:
- In your post, please include the title, version, and platform you are using. On the PC you will find this info in the main menu => Help => About… On the Mac this info is on the title menu => About…
- Try to detail the problem as specifically as possible, so we can understand the issue. Let us know exactly what you want to do, what you tried, what seems broken, etc.
- Some issues can be related to hardware you are using. Please, post any information you have on your system (operating system, video card, etc).
- If you can, please, include a screenshot of your problem.
- Members should not post messages which can provoke, harass, disturb or otherwise agitate other members. Posts which can be considered rude, unfriendly, angered, ill-mannered, inappropriate, uncalled-for, gratuitous, disturbing, disrespectful, unjust by other site members or site administration should not be posted. Profanity is not allowed on our message boards.
- Don't forget => Forum members and moderators are working individuals who donate and volunteer their non-working time and hours to help you, and they have no obligation to answer questions. Please be patient and be courteous. Use “Please” and “Thanks for your attention” or “Thanks for your consideration” or just "Thank you".
Make it clear you appreciate the time people spend helping you for free.
Let us know if you experience problems to register or post questions.
Thank you for your cooperation.