FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 10:19:30 AM

Title: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 10:19:30 AM
I work for my dad and im curently living on site, in a caravan and he has offered me the chance to move in to the log cabin, its rough demensions are 26Ft Width & 14 Ft in Depth .
It had three seperate rooms. the 2 the both end are same size around 9 1/2 ft width and the middle room is around 7 ft . So can anyone here draw up a sketch to what they could do with it i would like a Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom (Double Bed) and Lounge (If Possible) I hope some one can do this

Thanks All



Jake

Pics Coming Up Now
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 10:31:31 AM
These are the images
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on March 22, 2010, 10:41:52 AM
Hi Jake
Why can you not do the drawings by your self?
robban
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: George Smith on March 22, 2010, 01:33:17 PM
Jake:
No.
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 04:38:41 PM
Because i do not have the skill for that  :(
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Draft Patrick on March 22, 2010, 06:53:47 PM
Hi Vamp176,

In the Imsi/support page, there is a list of websites. Some of them provide services, so you can contact them and ask about their fees

Good luck!  ;)

Pat

Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Allan Chesney on March 22, 2010, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 04:38:41 PM
Because i do not have the skill for that  :(

Hi Jake,

It does not take much skill to use TurboFLOORPLAN - but you did not actually say whether you have the program or not.
Most of those using this forum are either people trying to redesign their own house or builders/designers trying to earn a living, so time is money for them.

I am sure however, if you have the software (or get it), that many will be only too happy to give you some guidelines and help out if you get stuck.  It is VERY easy to use, you do not need any particular skill, as long as you know the basics of using a computer.

Allan
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Vamp176 on March 23, 2010, 12:08:48 PM
Lol Oh im a idot well if i knew TurboFloorPlan was a program my life would been easy Sorry All for my waste of time
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on March 23, 2010, 01:54:57 PM
Hi Jake!
I wonder how you found this forum, when you did not know that it was the Turbo Floor Plan is a program for drawing 3D layouts of house drawings?
Due to drawing houses is a hobby for me, and I see your request as a challenge, and I'll help you. In return, I would like at you take a photo of the building / furniture when it is finished.

But before I begin I will have a respond to my question above.

/Robert
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Vamp176 on March 23, 2010, 03:50:09 PM
Thank you Robban, Im downloading the trail now once ive installed it i shall work on some designs ,and see how i get along i need to get a ladder to measure the height of the roof as well. I will be posting that up as well if you still want to give it a go on the design

Thank you

Jake
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on March 24, 2010, 12:07:20 PM
 Hi Jake!
I think then you have try the program you will find out it not so difficult to make a rather good design of the house layout. Come back on this forum and I will guide if you get stuck in the program, and I'm sure others will also help you with the program but you need to do most of the work.

If you can give me a little more correct measurements of the cabin inside length, width, height to sealing of all rooms, and outside measurements length and width, and the approx pitch of the roof.
I will give it a try, but you will not get my suggestion, before you have at least one suggestion by your self.

/Robert