FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: shutup7742 on March 26, 2010, 01:01:47 PM

Title: Auto Save off?
Post by: shutup7742 on March 26, 2010, 01:01:47 PM
Hi its me, again, sorry for having so many questions.

My question this time is, can I Turn off the auto save feature?

I mean it is a cool idea but it gets really annoying when I am in the middle of a project and the auto save message pops up on screen and i cant continue doing what i am doing.

-Christian
Title: Re: Auto Save off?
Post by: Allan Chesney on March 26, 2010, 09:58:37 PM
Hi Christian,

Certainly you can turn it off. (Settings/ Program Settings) but I would certainly NOT recommend it!  You only have to lose hours of work once to realise it was not worth it. Change the frequency maybe, but it is not worth it to turn it off. You could just do manual saves periodically, but it is too easy to get involved in the project and forget - that is the very time your computer crashes!  I know only too well from experience!

Allan
Title: Re: Auto Save off?
Post by: shutup7742 on March 27, 2010, 11:51:24 AM
Oh that makes sens. so it is possible to just change how often it auto saves. My program dose it like every ten minutes. I just get started on the project and i have to wait almost enough time for me to forget.

-Christian
Title: Re: Auto Save off?
Post by: shutup7742 on March 27, 2010, 11:53:51 AM
OK. i found it i turned it to auto save every hour. I think that will be good enough for me.


thank you AGAIN Allen.

-Christian