FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: Allan Chesney on April 11, 2010, 11:50:33 AM

Title: Creating Custom Objects within TurboFLOORPLAN
Post by: Allan Chesney on April 11, 2010, 11:50:33 AM
We frequently have questions about objects that are not available in TFP, so I have put together a tutorial (PDF) explaining how to make some of these objects within TFP.  It is possible to make almost anything - limited only by ones imagination - almost.  Some examples in the image.

You will find it in the Tips and Trick section of the forum (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.msg5475.html#msg5475 (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.msg5475.html#msg5475)).

I hope it proves useful to some.

Allan
Title: Re: Creating Custom Objects within TurboFLOORPLAN
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on April 11, 2010, 04:29:23 PM
 Hi Allan!
WOW, this looks real good!!

Robert
Title: Re: Creating Custom Objects within TurboFLOORPLAN
Post by: garystan on July 24, 2010, 04:53:19 AM

  Mr. Chesney :

                            I finally got a copy of that .pdf file for creating objects.   Definitely have to try it.
                            For a while, I kept getting messages referring to the file being  damaged.
                              Anyway............looks like a possibility.
                                                                                                                        Thanks,
                                                                                                                          garystan
Title: Re: Creating Custom Objects within TurboFLOORPLAN
Post by: Doug.S on July 24, 2010, 10:47:47 AM
I just tried and download and .pdf file are just fine

could have been a partial/corrupted download....try again....some browsers work better than others so you might try an alternate browser too