FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => Feature Requests => Topic started by: Kajvin - Robert W on April 18, 2010, 08:50:05 AM

Title: Whish list for TFP "15"
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on April 18, 2010, 08:50:05 AM
Hi all!

I have looked in the new manual for Envisioneer 6, it comes with many useful tools both improvement of old and new that I hope, will be in the new version of TFP15. Her under is my list:

* Inserting and edit Members tool ( The tool in ENV 6 have a lot better control.)
* Matching Roof planes
* Import DWG-file to the catalog
* The new catalog-view that comes with ENV6
---------------------------------------------------
This is not in ENV6

* Tool to make elements to the catalog.
* A way to split the area in the extern wall, so you can add 2 door or windows in same space for example a exterior door with a screen door whit opposite swing.

/Robert
Title: Re: Whish list for TFP "15"
Post by: Nik on April 21, 2010, 01:25:12 PM
I don't suppose they'll include 'Import of FP plan' ??

D'uh, didn't think so...
Title: Re: Whish list for TFP "15"
Post by: Allan Chesney on April 22, 2010, 01:42:37 AM
Hi Nik,

Nice to hear from you again.

I think that one is dead, proved too hard I think as the wall system in TFP includes so much more detail than FP did, apart from the other aspects. While it looks and works similar it is very different underneath, so would be a programming nightmare.

How's the family and writing going?

Allan