I had it installed on another - now dead computer.
so i clicked the TurboFLOORPLAN Home & Landscape pro ESD.exe file on the new computer but it wants a serial number before it will install.
i am sure TBP saved in a file - but what is the file name? i have backups of most files
TurboFLOORPLAN Home & Lansdcape pro - probably 2008.
i only need it for one task - to amend a garden!
thanks all
PS the serial number goes in 4 boxes. anyone wish to send me an old number that would work?
if so MANY thanks!
Good question. I have always kept a printout of all the serial numbers for software, as I got caught once before as you have!
You could try Support, explaining that you have just moved the program to another computer and I imagine they would be able to help.(http://www.imsidesign.com/Support/TurboFLOORPLANSupport/tabid/515/Default.aspx (http://www.imsidesign.com/Support/TurboFLOORPLANSupport/tabid/515/Default.aspx))
If you are only wanting to adjust one thing, then you could just download the trial version of V15. It is fully functional for 15 days, so that may be all you need (http://activate.imsisoft.com/gennedfreetrial.aspx?productpage=TFP_Pro_15 (http://activate.imsisoft.com/gennedfreetrial.aspx?productpage=TFP_Pro_15)).
Allan
Thanks
i will give them a try
BUT BUT BUT Email Technical Support Request Form they charge you each time!
http://www.tier3support.com/imsi/emailsupport.html
For all other support issues
Unfortunately it is a fact of life, in many support areas these days, that they do charge. I suppose it sorts out those who genuinely need help from those that would otherwise waste their time.
However, the first paragraph on the page says:
"If you require additional assistance installing your IMSI/Design product, we offer complimentary, no-charge installation assistance at (800)-833-8082." You obviously do require 'additional assistance' to move the program to a new PC, so I would give them a try.
If that does not work, send a Personal Message from the forum to Dave Taylor (TFP Product Manager) explaining your situation. You can tell him I suggested this if you want and he may be able to help also.
Worth a try.
Allan
you are right as always- i called the number and they are sending me the serial number free.
thanks again allan
That's great.
They seem pretty reasonable usually.
Allan