FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Gallery => Topic started by: garystan on August 11, 2010, 03:54:59 PM

Title: First Major Project
Post by: garystan on August 11, 2010, 03:54:59 PM

   Here is a bedroom that I decided to render.
   Please excuse the background,  I should've used a different one.

                                                                                  garystan
         
Title: Re: First Major Project
Post by: Kajvin - Robert W on August 11, 2010, 04:30:51 PM
Hi garystan!

Locking good, congrats.

/Robert
Title: Re: First Major Project
Post by: Allan Chesney on August 12, 2010, 12:42:38 AM
Hi garystan,

Looks like an ideal spot to enjoy the sun and read a good book!
This has some out really nice!

We will be looking forward to seeing how it looks after you have done the landscaping!

Allan
Title: Re: First Major Project
Post by: garystan on August 14, 2010, 12:19:49 PM

  Robert W.
  Allan  C.
                             Thanks guys................]

                              Actually,  I was thinking more of  a  " quiet" space in the house (even though it's located
                          in the bedroom),   where one could sit,  in the early afternoon,  and read the Sunday paper.

                                                                                                                               garystan
Title: Re: First Major Project
Post by: Allan Chesney on August 15, 2010, 05:27:22 AM
I presume that is a "virtual" Sunday paper - full of good news!  That'll be the day!!

Allan