FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: hoops on December 17, 2010, 06:23:49 PM

Title: Plants
Post by: hoops on December 17, 2010, 06:23:49 PM
I'm new to this forum and have Version 12 of Turbofloorplan Home & Landscape Pro.

When working in landscaping there are groups of plants.  I would like more choices in the groups.  How can I enlarge that group so I'll have more plants to choose from like groundcover, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Plants
Post by: hoops on December 17, 2010, 06:47:44 PM
Never mind.  I found the main library (Tools > Gardening >
Plant Encyclopedia).  I knew there wasn't 7000 plants in the groups.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Plants
Post by: Allan Chesney on December 20, 2010, 10:40:49 AM
You can also use your own photos, which probably give the best results of all. You do however need a photo editing program like PaintShopPro or PhotoShop to delete the background and make it transparent (by changing it to Magenta colour - Red 255, Green 255, Blue 255 - How to do it: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,772.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,772.0.html)). 

Most of the plants/ trees in the images in the following post were imported photos: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,771.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,771.0.html) and http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1112.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1112.0.html).

Allan