FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: zane on January 12, 2011, 04:51:56 AM

Title: how to draw a tilted columns?
Post by: zane on January 12, 2011, 04:51:56 AM
Hi all,

I'm a new user of TurboFloorPlan and I like to know how to tilt the columns to 45degrees.

I like to have an "X" shaped column to support my ceiling.

Thank you in advance.

zane
Title: Re: how to draw a tilted columns?
Post by: Allan Chesney on January 12, 2011, 05:06:40 AM
Hi Zane,

Welcome to the forum!

Simplest solution it to go to Interior Accessories/ Decorative and use the Custom Member. It can be made to any length, size and angle.

Allan
Title: Re: how to draw a tilted columns?
Post by: zane on January 12, 2011, 06:01:32 AM
Wow..!! that was quick