this is the island in v 14. it has a boomerang shape! But in v15 the counter specks can't be changed!
this is what it looks like in v15!
Hi benny,
Do you mean that the same object--> if you open it with V14 has a shape (rounded ends) but if you open it with v15 the ends are straight?
Can you post a *.bld file file with this object?
Pat
Thanks Pat;
Here is the object in v15; called counterv15
and here is the same file in v14 called counterv14
When you first convert the v14 into v15, the shape is there, but the specks are gone!
when you save it and shut down TFP v15 then when you restart TFP v15 and open it up again the shape is gone!
I've tried everything!
Hi benny,
It seems to be a known issue
http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1221.0.html
Pat
Thanks Pat for the link! It has helped me a lot !
An additional suggestion
Go To File--> Catalogs --> Save Elements to catalog --> click on the curved counter
Just remember that you'll need to change the original name!! ;)
Pat
Thanks again for the help people!
Now that I can custom make objects, it has helped me make the island exactly the way and shape I need!
There were a lot of things I want to add to my house plan that I couldn't do before! Now I'm on a roll!
I'm going to be starting my dream house this spring, but I want to know exactly what it will look like inside and out!
I've even viewed what it looks like when the sun comes up, or goes down! Even where to move the lights outside for the best look at night!
Just love the program!
I'm into construction and it has helped me get a lot of work, by showing people what it can look like!
You will see a lot of me on here now that I can get help with some off the glitches I've been getting!
Benny
Hi Benny,
I agree, TFP is a fascinating program to use and I have found you can make almost anything you want without having to resort to other programs (and further learning curves).
Presumably you have seen this post (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.0.html)). If not it may encourage you further! Some other useful shapes too that many miss: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,315.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,315.0.html) with a few additional ones attached further down the thread you may want to download (if you haven't already).
Allan