FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: Penguinscanfly13 on February 18, 2011, 03:31:50 PM

Title: Countertop Bug
Post by: Penguinscanfly13 on February 18, 2011, 03:31:50 PM
I got TurboFloorPlan 15 for Christmas and I read about the countertop bug. I saw that you were planning on fixing this bug for Envisioneer, but i was wondering if you were going to fix it for TFP.

Thanks,
Nick
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Allan Chesney on February 20, 2011, 10:29:55 AM
Hi Nick,

Welcome to the forum.

TFP is basically the 3D part of Envisioneer (most of the 2D drafting and construction drawing capabilities etc have been removed). What this means is that when Envisionneer is updated, so is TFP and often some functionality only in Envisioneer previously, is added.

The countertop was OK in V14 (Envisioneer V5) but became a problem in Envisoneer 6 and so in TFP15). Envisioneer 6.1 and 6.2 have been released but TFP 15.1 (incorporating Env 6.1 and 6.2 where applicable) is still being tested and may or may not include a fix for the countertop. It is not fixed in Envisioneer but that does not necessarily mean it wont be in TFP as this is a later release.  We will just have to wait and see.

There are workarounds (such as http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1297.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1297.0.html)) but you may already have seen this.

Allan
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Penguinscanfly13 on February 26, 2011, 12:07:35 PM
Thank you for your help,

I was wondering if the the updated version of TFP 15 will cost me any money since I already bought the program.

Thanks again,
Nick
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Draft Patrick on February 26, 2011, 07:37:23 PM
Hi Nick,

Don't take my post as the "official word" (I am just a volunteer here)  :) but the standard for the software industry is the following--> say you have a program version XX.YY --> changes in the XX part of the version mean new versions, therefore these changes are paid. Changes in the YY part of the version are updates or patches, therefore they are free. This means that, if you have a program (for example) version 50.04 --> the update to version 51 is paid --> the update to version 50.05 is free

So, IMO, the update to TFP version 15.01 should be free

Pat
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Allan Chesney on February 27, 2011, 11:19:12 AM
Hi Nick,

Pat is correct.  V15.01 (or 02 etc if or when they come along) are normally free. V16 would not be free but is usally offered at a significant reduction on the normal price to existing users.

Allan
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Penguinscanfly13 on March 12, 2011, 02:17:44 PM
Pat and Allan,
     Thank you so much! I will keep checking the newer versions of v15 to see if the bug gets fixed.
Thanks,
Nick
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: ACM on March 13, 2011, 04:59:35 AM
Hi Pat, Allan et al.

I just bought v14 a few days ago, from the local PC World store - I didn't know there was a v15!
Am I better off sticking with my 'new' boxed v14 until the countertop bug is fixed?
Or should I upgrade to v15 anyway - and, if so, how do I upgrade at a discount, given that my v14 is less than one week old?
(PC World won't accept a return for refund because the box has been opened and the software installed).
Thanks
ACM
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Draft Patrick on March 13, 2011, 11:53:26 AM
Hi ACM,

I'd contact directly with IMSI and I'd explain the situation.
Perhaps you can get a deal for the upgrade
http://imsidesign.com/Company/ContactUs/tabid/363/Default.aspx

Pat
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Doug.S on March 13, 2011, 12:12:15 PM
v15, like any newer/upgraded version has some better features and will be better longer....I'd recommend you try to exchange the new unopened boxed v14 for newer version.

Every version has its own bugs.....many carry over till fixed.  Unless you see the counter-top issue as a show stopper....I'd not worry about it....there is a work around and it does not come up very often.

v15 would likely qualify for reduced price for v16 upgrade later.

Essentially all but 1 person here are user volunteers sharing experiences....Allan is closest to inside info and beta tester for IMSI but I don't think he works for them...but a huge help to us all from his generosity.  The 1 IMSI co. person posts very infrequently and generally does NOT provide user support.....except on a rare occasion.
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: Allan Chesney on March 14, 2011, 12:16:44 PM
Hi ACM,

I think Doug and Pat's advise to contact IMSI direct would be best. Dave Taylor is the TurboFloorPlan Product Manager at IMSI and as Doug said he does occasionally pop in on the forum.  If you contact him directly by using the forum's Personal Message function, or click the Envelope icon next to his name on one of his posts, you will be able to email him directly and explain the situation.  He may be able to help.  As Doud said, everyone else here, including myself, are just users helping each other. The only other thing I do is monitor the forum for inappropriate posts and do some testing.

As far as the bug with the Counter Top is concerned, I am pretty sure it was OK in V14 - the problem developed in V 15. However, as Doug said, it is not really used that much and there are simple work arounds anyway.  That said I think I would pursue the V15 avenue, because, although there were no really huge enhancements in V15, it does not seem right to be in the situation of buying a product that has been on the shelf for a couple of years.  Actaully I saw a V8 in a shop here recently, so maybe an old V14 is not too bad!!

Allan
Title: Re: Countertop Bug
Post by: ACM on March 15, 2011, 04:52:22 AM
Hi all,

Many thanks for your suggestions - I've emailed customer support at Avanquest in UK and await their response.
Meanwhile, I'll try to get to grips with v14 - counter tops are not likely to be an issue with me for quite some time yet!
All the best
ACM