FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Gallery => Topic started by: Ged McGowne on February 21, 2011, 03:41:57 PM

Title: Townhouses
Post by: Ged McGowne on February 21, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
 I've had TFP now for a few months and only just recently discovered the forum. I've been reading through the help pages and found
answers to questions i've had for a while, it's been really helpful. I just wish i had known about it sooner. Anyway i've done a few
projects so i'm gonna try and post some pics of each one. Hope you like em  ;D.
Title: Re: Townhouses
Post by: Allan Chesney on February 22, 2011, 10:28:01 AM
Hi Ged,

Welcome to the forum.

Your townhouses have come out really well (night time ones too!) - congratulations!

It is great to see TFP being used for something a little different.

Is this project in your line of work or just for pleasure?

Allan
Title: Re: Townhouses
Post by: Ged McGowne on February 24, 2011, 11:09:21 AM
  Hi Allan,

  I'm glad you liked my project.

  Yes i do it for pleasure in my spare time. I love architecture and interior design, so I really enjoy it.

  I'm going to post a few more pics, I think you will probably class these as a little different as well!

  Oh yeah, just had a look at your office building project, very impressive!

  I like the way you got the reflections in the windows,

  and the lighting at night is spot on.

  Ged
Title: Re: Townhouses
Post by: Jack Zimmer on March 26, 2011, 03:35:44 PM
Very nice work Ged,

You have really done a nice job of design, layout and rendering. They look great.

Jack