FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: markjroberts on March 29, 2011, 09:18:55 AM

Title: Version 15 TFP15PRO.EXE is detected as a virus by AVG
Post by: markjroberts on March 29, 2011, 09:18:55 AM
I have TF15PRO loaded on my desktop and laptop. I noticed that the .exe file had dissappeared on both. I found it in the virus vault being flagged as having a viruson both systems. I am not sure exactly when this happened as I had not used Floorplan for some time. When I re-scanned with AVG, all seemed OK.
SO If you loose TFP15PRO.EXE look in the virus vault... ???
Title: Re: Version 15 TFP15PRO.EXE is detected as a virus by AVG
Post by: Draft Patrick on March 29, 2011, 09:33:00 AM
Hi there, welcome to the Forum!

It seems a common problem lately, always related with AVG
Check this post
http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1546.0.html

Reinstall TFP and just in case, use another program to find virus or Trojans  : I'd recommend Spybot, Lavasoft or Malwarebyte

Pat