I can't find anything on "title blocks".
Is there a way to put on a title block on the pages?
Also, a border - half inch all the way around the paper?
Thanks
If it matters, I am currently using V12.
Hi Garry,
You can make up a Title Block by using the Layout toolbar.
Just draw the border using the Rectangle tool, same for boxes around your 'titles' etc and the text tools obviously for the text.
If you are are likely to use it again in the future then save the 2D part only as a Template and then start any new project woith that Template.
You may find this post re printing useful if you haven't found it already. http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,877.0.html (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,877.0.html) The PDF attached gives the details (Page 6 for 'Title Block').
Allan
I understand the part about drawing it but how do you view the sheet of paper.
When I view it, it shows the whole lot (green space). To draw the title blocks, I would need to view it as it is on paper (18"x24") to get the blocks the right size - wouldn't I???.
Thanks
Hi Garry,
If you are just wanting to print the plan with a title block around it for example, you would just draw the title block around your plan and when you go to the Print Dialog select Display in the Print Area and mark the area you want to print (just outside your title box). Turn the Terrain off if it gets in the way of your title block lines. The Layout tools will only appear in 2D so will not affect you 3d walkthroughs.
If you want to add elevations etc on the same sheet you will have to use the process described in the PDF referred to on my previous post.
Allan