FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: John Hope on April 28, 2011, 02:50:19 PM

Title: Counter Tops
Post by: John Hope on April 28, 2011, 02:50:19 PM
There seems to be a glitch in TFP when it comes to creating just a counter top.
When you re-size a top the new dimensions will not hold.
Or if you remove the check mark for a back splash it reverts.
I have checked with another user he gets the same results.
I I go to Envisioneer to the identical cabinet it works perfectly.
Any solutions?

Thanks,
John
Title: Re: Counter Tops
Post by: Jack Zimmer on April 28, 2011, 03:57:52 PM
Hi John,

Use a floor and elevate it. You also have to adjust the floors thickness. I like floors because you can right click and select Curve if needed.

Jack
Title: Re: Counter Tops
Post by: Draft Patrick on April 28, 2011, 04:43:39 PM
Hi John,

Some info and workarounds
http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1221.0.html
http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1496.0.html
http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1507.0.html

Pat