FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: John Hope on April 28, 2011, 02:51:52 PM

Title: Rendering
Post by: John Hope on April 28, 2011, 02:51:52 PM
I recently did a rendering that came out great except for one thing, I am getting a mirror image in the ceiling.
What am I doing wring.

Thanks,
John
Title: Re: Rendering
Post by: Jack Zimmer on April 28, 2011, 03:54:26 PM
Hi John,

Your Specular setting is set higher than 0 (Zero)

Use the paintbrush tool and with the 'eyedropper' select the ceiling material. This will activate materials list on the right catalog.

In the catalog select the materail used on the ceiling and right click > edit material.

In pop up , Check > Display settings details.

You should now see 'Specular' (means shine) , move the slider to 0.

You can also just set Preset Effects to Dull.

Jack