FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: garystan on July 08, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Title: Problem with TFP 15
Post by: garystan on July 08, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

         One more question......I'm downloading the update (from the Support  section),  and   I just want to make sure I do it right.    After downloading the Update,  do I copy it into one of the TFP program files ?

                                                                              garystan
Title: Re: Problem with TFP 15
Post by: Doug.S on July 09, 2011, 05:37:04 PM
update should be a xxxxx.exe file

run TFP and check "about" to see the current TFP version.

dbl-click the .exe file and it should run itself and install in correct place....just watch and wait till it is done....then run TFP and check the "about" to verify the version number is newer (larger/higher; to what you expected it to be)
Title: Re: Problem with TFP 15
Post by: Allan Chesney on July 09, 2011, 11:44:16 PM
Hi Garystan,

It is also wise before doing any updates (especially a new version - eg when V16 is available) to save a copy of your Projects, Catalogue and Textures folders.

Any additions etc to your catalogue (eg SKP files) will not be in the replacement catalogue. Save yours elsewhere and after installation connect your original catalogue back again.

Allan