FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 General Discussion => Topic started by: zuijlen on September 18, 2011, 10:16:16 PM

Title: Trouble downloading v15.1
Post by: zuijlen on September 18, 2011, 10:16:16 PM
I'm trying to download the v15.1 update (http://downloads.imsidesign.com/Updates/TFP-Pro-15-1-Update.exe), but I get an error that the page cannot be displayed. Is there a server problem?
Title: Re: Trouble downloading v15.1
Post by: Allan Chesney on September 19, 2011, 08:51:16 AM
Hi  Zuijlen,

I have just tried the download by clicking the link you provided and it worked for me.  I am using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8, which just pops up a message at the bottom asking if you want to Run or Save the file - so there does not seem to be a problem with the link ir server.

Maybe there was an issue with the web server or with your own internet connection at the time, but it is certainly working for me at the moment. I would just try it again.

Allan
Title: Re: Trouble downloading v15.1
Post by: zuijlen on September 19, 2011, 10:04:33 AM
Thanks Alan, its working now.
Title: Trouble downloading v15.1
Post by: MrRam on September 23, 2011, 02:57:06 PM
I am having trouble downloading update. When I save and then run, it says I must be an administrator. I open the program as administrator, then downloade but still won't install.
Title: Re: Trouble downloading v15.1
Post by: Allan Chesney on September 23, 2011, 07:51:18 PM
just check that you have the sequence right:

Download the file to your computer.
Close all other programs (including virus scanner)
Open Windows Explorer and right click the EXE file.
Select "Run As Administrator" from the right click pop-up menu.

Let us know how that goes.

Allan