After choosing "Open" image (BMP) file, this is imported upside-down and mirrored ! Why ?
"V16 Pro Home and Landscape" download manual, and V16 built-in "Help", both show the V15 "Open Image" screen which does give the option to "Flip" (mirror) the image to be imported, Horizontally and Vertically. The V16 screen that comes up is totally different and does not allow these options. Was this a programming omission error during the upgrade from V15 to 16, and is there a download patch reinstating this feature? If not, how can I overcome this problem ?
Hi RayB,
Welcome to the Forum!
I have not specifically checked this out but I think you will find that if you import it and select the image you will have an option to rotate and mirror on the right click menu. Resize too I think.
Try that,
EDIT - I have checked this out and there is a Rotate, Mirror and Resize on the right click menu.
Allan
Apparently getting proper image orientation is a common problem in nearly all 3D programs as they all offer ability to rotate and flip.
I believe it stems from programs using x,y,z axes in differing orientations..so import/export can be tricky...in scale too sometimes.