FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: garystan on January 30, 2012, 07:44:38 PM

Title: TFP Pro 15
Post by: garystan on January 30, 2012, 07:44:38 PM


     Hi.....
                  I need to use the update for my copy of  TFP Version 15,   but the only updates I see on the IMSI website it for version 11 (?).    Version 11 ?      I'm doing this until I get version 16.

                                                                                                                    garystan
Title: Re: TFP Pro 15
Post by: Draft Patrick on January 30, 2012, 11:16:03 PM
the updates are in the page
http://imsidesign.com/Support/TurboFLOORPLANSupport/tabid/515/Default.aspx
Be sure to download and install the right version (Deluxe or Pro) and confirm if your version needs the 15.1 update by clicking Help --> About --> if the version is 15.1, then you don't need the update

Pat
Title: Re: TFP Pro 15
Post by: garystan on January 31, 2012, 12:55:53 PM

    DraftCad :

                           Thanks...............
                           I had to do some "maintenance"  on my computer, and then TFP started going bonkers,  in the Rendering department.    So far, everything seems okay.

                                                                                                                     garystan
Title: Re: TFP Pro 15
Post by: Draft Patrick on January 31, 2012, 01:03:00 PM
Hi Garystan,

Glad to know that all is back to normal.
If you experience problems with 3D,  I'd suggest these steps (it is a routine maintenance)

1 - Check the website of your video card manufacturer and update the drivers

2 - Go to the video setup on your PC (may be different for different versions of Windows and video card); for most, click on an empty part of the windows Desktop, click on Settings->Advanced->Troubleshoot. If you are using Win 7 look for Personalize--> Performance. Back the accelerations slider to the left, one level each time and see if the problem disappears

3 - Right click on the wallpaper (look for a place without icons)--> Properties--> Settings--> Advanced--> Open GL--> Compatibility Settings--> Force 16 bits--> Apply--> OK

4 - Set your video color depth at 24 or 32 bits ("true color")

5 - Go to www.microsoft.com/directx, and see what version is current and check if you have this version installed in your computer

6 - If the problem persists--> change the color settings from to 16 bit

7 - Run Malwarebytes http://www.malwarebytes.org/ and Spybot http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html  (yes, run both, they are free). They use to find different things

Pat