FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: whidbey011 on May 02, 2013, 03:50:26 AM

Title: Exporting to Turbocad to make print docs
Post by: whidbey011 on May 02, 2013, 03:50:26 AM
I am using Jack Zimmer's excellent tutorial on exporting DXF files from TFP to Turbocad to create printable construction documents but have a very newbie question.

In chapter 8 he says "...I have already inserted a title block..." when preparing a paper space to receive the DXF items.

I can't figure out where to find the title block to insert (or do I have to draw one myself initially)

Thanks for any help.



Title: Re: Exporting to Turbocad to make print docs
Post by: Allan Chesney on May 02, 2013, 09:42:24 AM
You can insert a Title Block in TurboFloorPlan at File / Import / Import CAD File (then select Title Blocks) but I assume you are talking about inserting it in TurboCAD - if so I am sorry I cannot help you there. Hopefully Jack or someone else who users TurboCAD will see this post but, if not, (or if you are in a hurry) you could try the TurboCAD forum. (http://forums.turbocad.com/ (http://forums.turbocad.com/))

Allan
Title: Re: Exporting to Turbocad to make print docs
Post by: whidbey011 on May 03, 2013, 12:12:22 AM
Alan:

Thnx.  I will see if I can use the DWG files from TFP in the Turbocad document.  Good tip!  I didn't know they were there!

Joe