FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: matthewj on May 07, 2013, 06:27:50 AM

Title: Printing
Post by: matthewj on May 07, 2013, 06:27:50 AM
How do I print/display my plans with dimensions on on it. So I can see the size of rooms etc.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Printing
Post by: Allan Chesney on May 07, 2013, 09:04:40 AM
Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum!  :)

I am not sure from you question exactly what the problem is:  Do you mean that you cannot display the dimensions, or that they display on the screen but do not print?

Tools / Dimensions gives you the various dimensioning tools then going to File / Print will give you a small image of what will print and if dimensions are showing on the screen then they will also print.

In the print dialog use the Window option and you can then draw a box around the exact area ypu want to print (that is if you do not want to pront everything).

Hope that helps,

Allan
Title: Re: Printing
Post by: matthewj on May 07, 2013, 09:06:45 AM
Tools->Dimensions is what I was looking for. Thanks.