Hi all! This version that is same as Punch Home & Landscape Design Premium v17, so I wonder if it is better to buy direct from Punch instead to buy a copy.
look her http://www.punchsoftware.com/c-35-all-products.aspx
What is differences between TFP Home & Landscape 17 and Punch Home & Landscape Design Premium v17???
In about TFP17 H&L will you read follow:
Copyright © 1998-2013 Encore Software, Inc. TurboFloorPlan is a registered trademark of IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. Punch! Software, the Punch! Software logo, Punch! Home and Landscape Design Premium, LiveView, Ultimate Deck, Floor Plan Trace, AutoFraming, 3D Custom Workshop, Home Estimator, ClearView, Virtual Ruler, PhotoView, Texture Builder, PlantFinder and Cabinet Wizard are trademarks of Encore Software, Inc. RealModel technology is protected by U.S. registered patent #6404424. All rights reserved.
Robert
I have the same questions.
Doug and Robert,
The 2 programs have the same features
Patricia
Hi TFP People :
I downloaded the Trial Version 17. I'm glad I got the Trial Version, instead of buying the Full Version. Version 17 isn't worth $99. It has the same UI as "House Beautiful" by Broderbund. And the results are the same. See my post in "Looking for Help", for a rundown of what I discovered.
garystan
garystan,
I am not active in this forum because I am using mostly Mac. But, I was checking an information for a friend and I found this post. I don't want an argument, but I'd like to clarify a misconception.
Same UI means nil. All the sw companies use the same UI as sales pitch (and to save $$$). Want an example?
One of home design programs that I consider bad is HGTV Home Design. Please, check the UI of any of the programs .....
http://www.homedesignsoftware.tv
is the same UI used by the previous versions of TFP!!! ;). Now check the features and images: not good, right? So, as you see, you can't use the UI as parameter of a software.
I used several home design programs (Punch and TFP included) and this is my advice: you are free to use the program of your choice, but you need time to try and learn a sw, become familiar, to see the potential
Archi
Hope this helps
archsolution :
I was just disappointed to see what happened in the "evolution" of TFP. As you can see the results I get with version 16. I'm not bragging.....
garystan
Hey Archi! Good to see you here "neighbor" :D
You are correct regarding the UI of TFP and HGTV.
Same happens with the free and paid versions of other programs (Double CAD, Serif, etc) : same UI but different programs and results