FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.17 - 2026 => V17 - 2026 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: Tknudsen on December 20, 2013, 11:25:22 PM

Title: Walls under Gable roof
Post by: Tknudsen on December 20, 2013, 11:25:22 PM
What is the procedure to extend the walls up into the gable roof area and not have the wall come through the roof shingles.
Title: Re: Walls under Gable roof
Post by: Patricia G. on December 21, 2013, 10:10:32 AM
Are you using gable walls?
Title: Re: Walls under Gable roof
Post by: Tknudsen on December 21, 2013, 11:23:10 AM
I just figured out how to fill in the gable area by using the gable wall stacked on top of a regular wall.  Should I have used gable walls from the ground floor to the roof peak instead of stacking a gable wall on top of a standard wall?  I found the information to this solve this problem on page 105 of the TurboFloorPlan User's Guide.