FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.17 - 2026 => V17 - 2026 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: ThomasR on March 02, 2014, 01:31:58 PM

Title: Need help with walls of different thickness
Post by: ThomasR on March 02, 2014, 01:31:58 PM
Hi,

first of all I very much hope the Punch! Architect 3D Pro Version 17.0.0 is the one discussed here??

I was trying to set up a house with several different wall thicknesses: interior walls 20cm, outer walls 50cm and garage some 30 cm. Upon start with default wall thicknesses of say 20cm all is fine. But when I then try to change one outer wall to 50 cm, it immediately sets all circumfering walls to 50 cm!

I would like to have the thickness vary wall segment by wall segment. Any hints at what i may be doing wrong here?
Title: Re: Need help with walls of different thickness
Post by: Patricia G. on March 02, 2014, 02:52:48 PM
Hi Thomas,

Nope, this program is Turbofloorplan version 17. Punch Pro V17 is another program and it has another forum
http://forums.punchsoftware.com/

Patricia