FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.17 - 2026 => V17 - 2026 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: petee on February 15, 2015, 04:57:34 AM

Title: Preferences window visibility problem
Post by: petee on February 15, 2015, 04:57:34 AM
I've just bought TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro 2015 version 17.5.5.1001. (Please note I'm a complete beginner.)

If I select Edit/Preferences the Preferences window displays a menu on the left and the selections on the right. However the white space surrounding the menu overlays the selection part, completely obscuring it. Other selection menus have the same problem. I have attached a screen dump to show what I mean.
Title: Re: Preferences window visibility problem
Post by: Patricia G. on February 15, 2015, 09:21:37 AM
Hi Petee,

Try this:

- Close your programs. Go to your desktop.
- Right click --> Properties --> Settings --> Advanced
- Search the configuration for the Display (The tab is different in different Windows / Video card configurations).
- Set the DPI settings in Normal Size (96 DPI)
(see attached)
This should correct the problem

Patricia
Title: Re: Preferences window visibility problem
Post by: petee on February 15, 2015, 03:01:06 PM
That worked, Patricia G! Many thanks.
Title: Re: Preferences window visibility problem
Post by: Patricia G. on February 15, 2015, 04:14:42 PM
You're welcome!  :)

Patricia