Hi there,
Nope, no glitches here ;)
Quote from: ricksintuc on March 09, 2015, 09:11:44 AM
1) It seems that I created some tress that float above the topography, they just float in mid air, and now can't move or delete them
Select the trees and confirm the following items
a) are they in the lower level? (assuming that the topography is in the lower level)
b) selecting the trees, in the elevation bar => check the option "Float above topography"
c) To select or delete them: if the trees are in the first level (for example) select the first level as working floor.
Quote from: ricksintuc on March 09, 2015, 09:11:44 AM
2) I can't seem to select topography lines for editing or deletion? Am I missing something? The lot slope lines seem to work OK. It's just the topo lines.
To select the topography lines, you must be in the Landscape tab. Also, if the topography lines are in the first level (for example) select the first level as working floor.
Patricia