When I bought this dingbat program (Turbo Floorplan Home & Interior Pro, as downloaded from Digital River), the sales blub said that it had tools to layout plumbing, but all I can find is a collection of fixtures, and exactly one under-sink drain pipe that ends at the wall. How, exactly, am I supposed to insert/show my plumbing details? The guys at the planning commission couldn't care less what color my toilets are, but they darn well want to know exactly how I'm laying out my drains!
regards, JB Howes
Hi again,
As per my reply to your first question, about walls, the program is not really for creating plans. Your drains/plumbing could probably be accomplished using the Layout tools (which of course is virtually what you would have to use in most CAD packages anyway). The electrical wiring tools are more automatic than plumbing, but the Layout tools could certainly be used.
Allan