FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: greymattre on February 21, 2009, 01:35:59 PM

Title: Hiding other floors
Post by: greymattre on February 21, 2009, 01:35:59 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to figure this out and must be missing something obvious. I want to suppress the other levels from showing through to the floor I'm currently working on. I know I can dim them up to 95%, but I want them invisible. Particularly when printing, I do not want them visible at all.

How do I do this?
Title: Re: Hiding other floors
Post by: greymattre on February 21, 2009, 01:40:03 PM
I knew as soon as I posted, I would stumble across how to do it. I go into the view filter, select just the specific location (the ones I'm not working on), then hide all elements. A bit more clicks then I'm used to, but it works.