I'm; trying to move my house & their elements to different place on the terrain. I've tried a few tips that people on this forum suggested such as: 1) In settings: Building Aids under Drawing Assistance. Unchecked this
Hi Ron,
Welcome to the Forum.
Your first step was correct (Building Aids uncheck "Select elements on current location only when in plan view" - don't forget to turn it on again!) so the only other thing to do is go to Edit/Select All (Ctrl A), Right click and select Move. You should then be able to drag everything anywhere. Hardware Acceleration may be a problem on some PC's but if you have not had issues with it before then it is not likely to be a problem here.
Allan
I've tried both those tips, still can move house & elements.
Ron
Hi Ron,
That does not make sense. Why not post the model here so we can have a look? That would be the easiest way to see what the problem is.
Allan