FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: mmkhan on March 02, 2009, 12:34:16 PM

Title: Making Group of different Elements
Post by: mmkhan on March 02, 2009, 12:34:16 PM
Hello All!
           I am new to the forum. Currently i am working on landscape project.
I design a flower bed by using different plants, edge, fills etc. Now i want to group all the items for further use. But i am unable to do that.
Anybody have idea about it. I just want to group different items. Even i try  ( Ctrl+G ) a standard grouping key for different applications, but nothing happened.


Looking For help........


M. Khan
Title: Re: Making Group of different Elements
Post by: Allan Chesney on March 02, 2009, 07:16:06 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

If I understand what you are trying to do correctly, you can add a group by right clicking in the Group in Catalog Manager (File menu), you can then drag your chosen elements into the new group. You can only an this within that group of elements - you cannot mix Fills for example, with Plants.

If you wanted to use exactly the same bed in another project, then you could save that and open that first as you new project. Dont forget to give it a new name though!
Allan