Hello all!
I reinstall the TFP, upgrade it and when i open the project i found that all measuring units (Elements In Cat.) changed in "mm"
I tried my best to change them into Feet and inches but unable.
Then i uninstall it and reinstall and go through with each step but at the end i found the same.
Can anybody help me in this regard.
I installed mine nearly 2 years ago but I an sure it asked whether you want Imperial or Metric.
Anyway you can change the measurements in Settings/Program Settings/Units of Measure. That will change the dimensions but you must also save the blank Project1 as your start-up template (Settings/Program Settings/General) otherwise you will have to change the Units of Measure for each new project. That will not change the names of the items in the catalog but you can also switch catalogs at File/Catalogs/Open Catalog.
Allan