FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 Looking for Help? => Topic started by: arkana on May 07, 2009, 05:04:24 AM

Title: Spiral staicase
Post by: arkana on May 07, 2009, 05:04:24 AM
Hopefully there will come a time when I,m able to stop asking for help and may have a contibution of my own to make.

In the meantime, I need to design a classic spiral staircase, the type where the treads are fitted to a central round column and the risers are quite steep.  I have in mind that the treads would be aprox. 800mm wide.  The overall rise would be 3300 - 3600mm.

If someone has already done one I would love to hear from you.

Regards

Rob
Arkana
Title: Re: Spiral staicase
Post by: Allan Chesney on May 07, 2009, 05:19:44 AM
Hi Rob,

You should be able to customise one of the existing spiral stairs to the dimensions you want. Did you have some difficulties doing that?

Allan
Title: Re: Spiral staicase
Post by: arkana on May 08, 2009, 01:17:26 AM
Thank you.

I hadn't fully explored the options available to me on the stairs.

Regards

Rob
Arkana