FloorPlan User Forum

General Category - V.16 and Earlier => V12 - V16 General Discussion => Topic started by: Steve Clarke on September 04, 2009, 03:20:06 PM

Title: Posts dissappeared?
Post by: Steve Clarke on September 04, 2009, 03:20:06 PM
This morning it appeared the last posts were from the 21st August - I assumed it was not connecting properly, and I was just seeing a cache.

This evening there are new posts on: Today, but any posts between 22nd August and 3rd September - I'm sure there were some - are still not there.
(Although the post Re: Objects shadow seen through floors in 2d on: Today was probably 22nd August)

Anyone notice the same?
Title: Re: Posts dissappeared?
Post by: dtaylor on September 04, 2009, 04:33:17 PM

We had a catastrophic hardware failure on our server and some posts were lost.
We are trying to restore the posts between 8/20 and yesterday.
Title: Re: Posts dissappeared?
Post by: Jack Zimmer on September 04, 2009, 04:35:07 PM
yep , computer problems are causing computer problems.    :)

Jack